Michael P. Ashby
Mr. Ashby is a shareholder of Carr, Kennedy, Peterson & Frost, and is the lead attorney in the firm’s transactional business and real estate practice. His primary areas of practice include commercial, industrial, and agricultural real estate sales, leasing and development; land use; commercial and business transactions; and organization and maintenance of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
Mr. Ashby represents a wide variety of clients including real estate developers, private investors, timberland, ranch and farm owners, financial institutions, educational institutions, manufacturers, contractors, technology companies, and charitable and non-profit organizations.
Mr. Ashby is rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell. This rating acknowledges Mr. Ashby's very high ethical standards and the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Business, Transactional and Real Estate
- University of Southern California, J.D., 1984
- University of the Pacific, B.A.,
Magna Cum Laude, 1981
Bar and Court Admissions
Professional and Community Activities
- The State Bar of California
- Member: Business Law, Real Property Law and Environmental Law Sections
- Shasta County Economic Development Corporation
- Past Chairman and current Board and Executive Committee member
- Shasta Library Foundation
- Past Chairman and Board member
- Redding Rotary