Robert M. Harding
Robert ("Robb") Harding has more than thirty years experience representing and counseling individuals and companies in a broad range of matters relating to business, real estate, construction and commercial litigation.
Mr. Harding has been practicing law at Carr, Kennedy, Peterson and Frost since 1981, became a shareholder in the firm in 1986 and currently serves as the President of the firm. Mr. Harding has enjoyed the highest peer review rating, "AV Preeminent", from Martindale-Hubbell since 1996.
- Real Estate, Construction, Commercial and Business Law Counseling and Litigation
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1977
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.
Professional and Community Activities
- The State Bar of California - Member: Litigation, Real Property Law and Business Law Sections
- Shasta-Trinity County Bar Association - Member
- Shasta County Law Library - Member
and former President
- Riverview Golf & Country Club - Member
and former Board member